School Opening Plans
1. Students ages 11 and up will be required to wear a mask until the governor’s mandate is lifted. Masks will be optional for students ages 10 and under.
2. All staff and faculty will be required to wear a mask until the governor’s mandate is lifted.
3. Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible. We will be keeping our “Cohorts” of classes together to minimize interactions with other classes.
4. Increased cleaning protocols will be put into place around campus.
5. We are developing even MORE outdoor classroom spaces to utilize the Charlotte Mason philosophy to the fullest potential.
6. Morning temperature checks for all who enter the campus.
7. A relaxed attendance policy to better accommodate student illness.