Requirements for Admissions
More information about the application process and documents can be found below.
Our Admissions Committee will carefully review new student applications. Acceptance or denial of new students is based on the following criteria:
- Spiritual Compatibility – Both parents are born-again, Bible-believing Christians and share our core values of keeping the family together as much as possible. Parents are committed to training children in good habits and Christian character, and agree with the importance of preserving childhood innocence as much as possible.
- Philosophical Compatibility – Both parents have a good understanding of the Charlotte Mason philosophy of education, have read all required materials, including For the Children’s Sake, and agree that they are the primary educators of their children.
- Financial Compatibility – The family has the financial resources to afford private school tuition, and will not be unduly stressed by tuition and fees.
- Parental Compatibility – Both parents understand and agree with the Parent Volunteer Cooperative, understand the importance of parental involvement in the child’s education both at home and at school, and desire to be part of a larger community of believers.
- Student Compatibility – The child responds well to authority, has few to no behavioral problems, and has minor or no learning difficulties. The child places in a class level in which there is available space.
You’ve made it to the final step before deciding to attend Arborbrook: filling out the application. The application is split into two downloadable PDFs: one for information, and one that is akin to terms and conditions.
Please download each PDF and fill out one for each applicant that you plan on submitting. Please bring this to the staff at Arborbrook or mail it to our offices.