We are currently interviewing for the following positions for the 2017-2018 school year (please click on each position to see the job description):
- Pre-First or First Grade Teacher position
- Third, Fourth, or Fifth Grade Teacher
- Junior High Math Teacher Position
- Part-time Spanish Teacher Position (junior high and high school)
- Technology Teacher
Note that many of these open positions are for new classes being created next year in some grades. Please contact Missy Trent for more information for next school year and for more information and for position salary. email@example.com
- A heart for God. They will be born-again, Bible-believing Christians in a growing relationship with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- A love for children. They will be kind, nurturing individuals who enjoy spending time with young people.
- An ability to be a positive role model. They will do their best to live a life that is pleasing to God and therefore serve as a model for our young people.
- A call on his or her life to be a teacher. They will feel that teaching is one of their spiritual gifts and feel a call on their lives to teach and impact the next generation of Christ followers.
- A dedication to the vision and mission of Arborbrook. They will have a thorough understanding of and be in agreement with the vision and mission of the school.
- A teachable spirit. They must be open to training from a supervising teacher and the academic director. A positive attitude and cheerful demeanor should accompany their teachable spirit.
- A four year college degree.